Brivis Evaporative Cooling comprises a central cooling unit connected to a series of outlets throughout your home. The cooling unit draws fresh air through moistened pads. As it passes through these pads the air is cooled and filtered before flowing through the ductwork and into your rooms – just like a cool, refreshing sea breeze.
Compared to refrigerated air conditioning, the result is cheaper, fresher and completely natural air. Best of all, it keeps your home naturally cool even with your doors and windows open, which is great for enjoying the summer in alfresco style.
What are the benefits of Evaporative Cooling?
- Up to 50%+ cheaper to install than comparable capacity refrigerated systems.
- Seven times+ cheaper to run than comparable refrigerated cooling systems.
- Healthiest way to cool your home.
- The air inside your home is not re-circulated.
- Based on a totally natural process of air cooled by water means it won’t dry out the air, or irritate your skin, throat or eyes.
- As hot air is pushed out of the home, doors can be left open
- Uses less electricity than other forms of cooling so is kinder to our environment as its greenhouse gas contribution is a lot lower.